There are many ways to draw ourselves closer to our faiths. Attending mass frequently is one. Giving to your local charity is another. But prayer is by far the most direct and the most personal way to keep to your faith. And if you don’t know most Catholic prayers by heart then a copy of Rezos Catolicos en Espanol will help you.
It is a book of prayer translated into Spanish. It makes for an ideal companion when you want to reaffirm your religious affirmations. There are prayers to most of the saints, the Blessed Maria and many others. It is one book you shouldn’t put down. Not when reading it gives you so much more than knowledge.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, January 27th, 2009 and is filed under Book.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Some Bookends Keep My Book Collection from Toppling Over
- Taking Bird Identification Books on Summer Hikes
- Christian Suspense Fiction on My Summer Book List
- Reading is Just One of Many Fun Toddler Activities
- A Gardening Book Helps New Gardeners
- A Beginning Teacher Handbook Helps Teachers Who Are Still Learning
- The Hidden Dangers of Soy by Dianne Gregg
- The Big Book of Juices Has Recipes for Everyday Juicing
- You Need an Alzheimers Caregivers Guide
- A Gift of The Lodge cast iron Cookbook