There are many ways to draw ourselves closer to our faiths. Attending mass frequently is one. Giving to your local charity is another. But prayer is by far the most direct and the most personal way to keep to your faith. And if you don’t know most Catholic prayers by heart then a copy of Rezos Catolicos en Espanol will help you.
It is a book of prayer translated into Spanish. It makes for an ideal companion when you want to reaffirm your religious affirmations. There are prayers to most of the saints, the Blessed Maria and many others. It is one book you shouldn’t put down. Not when reading it gives you so much more than knowledge.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, January 27th, 2009 and is filed under Book.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Reading The Crucible for a Class
- Reading Alzheimer Dementia Books to Help Better Understand the Progress of a Disease
- A Book Holder for the Book You’re Reading
- Reading The Golden Spiders was a Fun Experience
- Learning About Fly Fishing via a Fly Fishing Book
- Getting Toddler Books to Read to My Daughter
- Getting a Book About Simple Sewing Basics to Learn How to Sew For My Children
- The Fourth Horseman: A Book with History and Science Behind It
- Buying Fishing Books to Help Me Learn More About Fishing
- Cute Kids Bookends Hold the Books On Top of My Kid’s Bookcase