There are many ways to draw ourselves closer to our faiths. Attending mass frequently is one. Giving to your local charity is another. But prayer is by far the most direct and the most personal way to keep to your faith. And if you don’t know most Catholic prayers by heart then a copy of Rezos Catolicos en Espanol will help you.
It is a book of prayer translated into Spanish. It makes for an ideal companion when you want to reaffirm your religious affirmations. There are prayers to most of the saints, the Blessed Maria and many others. It is one book you shouldn’t put down. Not when reading it gives you so much more than knowledge.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, January 27th, 2009 and is filed under Book.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Toddler Books Kick Start My Daughter’s Interest in Reading
- Reading a Book by Amy Cuddy
- Going Online to Buy Civil War Books
- Golf Instruction Books and Articles Will Strengthen My Golfing Skills
- Proud of My Stephen King Collection
- I Make Sure to Read up on Legal Resources When I’m Not on a Case
- Thriller Books Get My Heart Pumping
- When It Comes to David Baldacci, I’m Probably His Biggest Fan
- The Best Business Books Keep My Business Successful
- My Self-Esteem Has Grown Through Self-Therapy